SCOPE & PURPOSE OF THE ROLE:
To provide administrative support to the company team to include Sales and Service teams. Be pro-active and customer-focused giving support to Brokers transacting business with the company team e.g. ULR and the company’s claims management products and services, to include product launches and support for these products. The position requires a commitment to providing high standards of customer service and support. It requires a flexible approach, and the ability to work to deadlines and achieve targets.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Provide point of contact for any incoming broker query or complaints and ensuring these are actioned as appropriate.
• Provide tele sales support to the Sales team and the company’s accounts execs.
• Assist sales team with follow-up calls and correspondence as required.
• Assist claims team with overflow calls
• Main high levels of customer service
• Ensure timely allocation of tasks within team, company SLA’s, CMR and FCA guidelines
• Promote the services of the claims team to brokers
• Answer broker queries on all the company’s products to include the different transactional platforms available.
• Support the internal Sales team and to help them maintain activity/visit reports
• Collating and analysing management information regarding sales, claims referrals, weekly workflow etc
• Complete the setup of all new company agencies
• Researching and providing feedback regarding competitor activity and other relevant issues
• Organise stationary orders for brokers, ensuring deliveries are to required timescales
• Provide administrative support to the company’s Account Managers and Claim Handlers when required
• Ensure all EDI daily feeds are loaded correctly
• Provide assistance to the broker for all company’s accounting queries
• Ensure broker sales are submitted on a monthly basis for all products
• Help collate and report on daily sales and transactional platforms
• Allocate daily post to handlers, making sure all daily post is sent each day
Marketing and Promotions
• Assisting with the development of promotions.
• Assist with the mail shots to both existing and new brokers in line with promoting current and new products.
• Proactively contacting brokers via telephone to promote products and services.
• Actively follow up all mail shots to brokers ensuring following contact is made to all brokers.
• Assist brokers with marketing advert pages on branded literature.
• Deal with any potential problems in order to prevent escalation into a complaint.
• Liaise with Head of Operations on any verbal or written complaints.
• Help to provide new ideas on how to improve the profitability of all products.
• Inputting and updating the company’s System keeping accurate data at all times.
• Help to monitor the performance of products and broker sales; raising any potential areas for improvement with the Head of Operations.
• Help maintain adequate stock of all Broker literature
• To undergo training of the company’s internal systems
• Willingness to progress towards further relevant professional qualifications
• Undertake any other duties reasonably required as deemed appropriate
Compliance & Health and Safety
• Continuing 100% awareness and compliance with FCA, Health and Safety, other regulatory and Carrier requirements
• Gain knowledge of CMR (Claims Management Regulator) rules and regulations
EXPECTED/REQUIRED BEHAVIOURS & SKILLS
• Evidence of flexible, “can do” attitude; self-motivated and willing to maximise personal contribution to the role, departmental and overall organisational objectives.
• Strong commitment to customer services and service level agreements/targets.
• Effective and clear communication, telephone and listening skills
• Confident at negotiating with an ability to influence outcomes
• Ability to work effectively in a team environment, happy to assist others with workload where necessary and to work towards team targets.
• Ability to work on own initiative and to individual targets and timescales
• Strong organisational skills
KNOWLEDGE & QUALIFICATIONS Essential
• Experience of working in a customer service and business administration environment.
• At least 5 GCSE passes at Grade C or above (or equivalent e.g. NVQ Level 2) to include English and Maths.
• PC Literate – experience of MS Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint and Outlook
• Experience and knowledge of working in an insurance or sales environment
• CII Certificate of Insurance (or working towards)
Contact e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Tel No.: 01204 300 612